Electric NC Tube Benders | ECO SERIES
The bending machines of the ECO-NC series are easy to operate, robustly constructed and achieve excellent bending results.
Entering a new bending program is very intuitive with the help of an industrial touch controller and the accurate and user-friendly VLB 2D software. The NC program precisely controls the bend angle (Y-axis) and rotation (Z-axis). The distance between the bends (X-axis) is configured using easily adjustable and very precise mechanical stops.
Category: Tube Bending Machines
The essential movements - bending angle and rotation of the pipe - are fully electric to ensure exact repeatability. The supporting bending movements are driven by a powerful hydraulic group. All movements are electronically controlled. These properties make these machines very versatile and suitable for high-quality bending work, in small and medium size series.
- Simple, durable and with excellent bending results.
- Very intuitive programming of bending angle and rotation with industrial touch controller.
- Drive of bending and rotation of the tube partly electrically.
- Supporting hydraulic drive.
- Quick change of bending tool, with easy adjustment possibility.
- Revolutionary clamping system, with a compact bending head.
- Powerful and low maintenance bending machine with reduced bending head increases the possibilities of complex bending work.
- Integrated tool cabinet with interior lighting.
- Compact and ergonomic design, takes up little production space and improves operating and maintenance comfort.
Our bending machines are the result of decades of experience in the world of bending. The user experience of thousands of customers worldwide have resulted in unique application-oriented solutions for these machines. We facilitate human-machine "communication", using visual status indicators and warning messages.
- Semi-automatic bending machine
- Fixed radius
- Compact design
The ECO series of semi-automatic fixed radius bending machines are very versatile, powerful and easy to program and operate. They are intended for sectors that choose versatility and bending quality in terms of speed and productivity. Sectors such as urban furniture, agriculture, prototyping, chemical industry and ship repair.