Fully Electric CNC Tube Benders | EB Series
The EB-CNC series electric VLB bending machines are equipped with the latest Electric Motion technology. With up to 9 fully electric drive axis, pipes with a diameter of 6 to 150 mm can be bent. Equipped with a Booster system, it is possible to achieve radii up to 1D with reduced marks in the inner bend. The drives on all axes are optimied to reduce energy consumption and increase speed, making these machines ideal for high volume production batches that require high consistency.
Category: Tube Bending Machines
Main features of the EB series
- 100% electric drive of all 9 axles.
- Bending of multiple fixed and variable radii in the same cycle.
- Quick change of bending tool, without having to readjust.
- High production speed and low power consumption.
- Axis movements controlled by servo motors with absolute encoder feedback.
- Simplified synchronisation and optimisation of bending cycles.
- Compact and ergonomic design guarantees operating comfort.
- Low maintenance costs with preventive intervention warnings.
- Sensors that monitor the elastic behaviour of the material, compensate for the bending cycle and provide more precision and less waste.
- Bend left or right, with shorter change time.
- Powerful and intuitive VLB 3D software with anti-collision simulation.
- Easily program or import files from the cloud or from the network.
Weld detectors, punching and cutting systems or integration into production systems with loading and unloading facilities are options available for the EB series. VLB 3D software prepares these machines for INDUSTRY 4.0.
Compact right and left turn bending
The EB models full electric bending machine can be changed manually to the right and left depending on the customer's need or a specific order. The vertical and horizontal movements contribute to the wide range of motion of the bending head.
This feature is especially important to facilitate integration with automatic loading and unloading systems.
Tube cutting system
Production optimisation is an increasingly important topic. In order to save time, material and electricity consumption and to increase the productivity of our machines, we have developed an effective servo-controlled cutting system, without material deformation.
It is a cutting system with a knife integrated in the bending head, which allows cutting in a continuous automatic bending cycle. This prevents material waste and post-processing is often not necessary.
Loading and unloading systems
Aware of the needs of modern industry, the new bending machines have been developed with a clear goal, productivity! They are completely designed and prepared for the highest production level (24/7).
Mechanically, they only contain high-quality and low-maintenance components.
In terms of software and hardware, they can effortlessly integrate with automatic loading and unloading systems such as tube storages, robots or manipulators.
Our bending machines are the result of decades of experience in the world of bending. The user experience of thousands of customers worldwide have resulted in unique application-oriented solutions for these machines.
We facilitate human-machine "communication", using visual status indicators and warning messages.
We improve operating comfort, preventative maintenance, corrective actions and increase the safety of the operator and equipment.
The characteristics of VLB's fully electric bending machines make these machines ideal for industries that prefer speed, efficiency, high productivity and repeatability. Sectors such as the automotive industry, furniture industry, aerospace, HVAC or companies that require rapid tool changes.