VLB bending machines are at the forefront of automation and control with the VLB 3D software that is developed by an experienced IT team.
This department is in direct contact with the technical department and end users. For example, we continuously implement improvements and innovations for both bending performance and ease of use.
Programming is very intuitive and file import and export can be performed directly with all major CAD design software.
The VLB 3D software is developed in-house by a dedicated IT department, which is in direct contact with the technical service department and all users. The data collected helps us to evolve and find answers to constant challenges. Each new update can be installed on existing machines.
- Direct 3D graphics programming in XYZ, LRA, and import of CAD files, with problem analysis and correction suggestions.
- Collision simulation.
- Cycle time simulation.
- Automatic correction of elasticity and calibration of the bending workpiece with calculation of the actual required length.
- Offline installation and connectivity with peripherals.
- Connectivity with measuring arms in combination with automatic correction.
- Feasibility analysis, modification, and export of the file for use in the design department.
- Remote online assistance.
All actions are monitored in real-time like production time, tool change time, energy consumption, etc. This information (or other information that the customer means is relevant) is automatically collected and stored for analysis and optimization by the operator, a specific (design) department, or ERP software.
With the resulting information, the customer can, for example, optimize material management, planned maintenance work, budgeting, feasibility checks, or the purchase of raw materials.
The EB series is at the forefront of automation and control. The VLB 3D software is developed by an experienced IT team that works daily on improvements and innovations in terms of machine performance as well as ease of use.
- 21.5 inch touchscreen (1920x1080) with high resolution, multi touch widescreen
- Intel Core i5-6500 quad core 3.2 Ghz
- 8 Gb of DDR4 RAM
- Integrated graphics card Intel HD graphics HD510 / 530
- 64 GB Msata HD
- 2 Ethernet ports + RS-232 serial port + 8 USB ports
- Windows® 10 IOT Enterprise 2016 PC system
With the capacity to store over 1,000,000 programs of up to 30 bending programs each.